September 30, 2012

My Favorite Things..... I mean Color.

After years of having no real favorite colors besides Black & White... which most people don't count.So when asked my favorite color the answer often then usually has been whatever I feel like at the moment, or the stand-by of green. I do love green. But I'm here to tell you that I have a new, actual favorite color.

Orange.

I keep being pulled towards it. There's something in its brightness. How its been surrounding me as fall steps in. Fall: when the world is seeking renewal and preparing for the storm that cleanses, beautifies, and betters the world.
The color its-self seems optimistic and ready to face the world. Yes, I'm sure that I love green, yellow, red, blue, violet, etc. But orange now holds something special with black and white in my book.

Orange means vitality with endurance. 

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. Green was always my favorite, but within the last few years orange has become a favorite I'm passionate about, who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a fan of green. But yeah, I guess orange is alright too ;)

    ReplyDelete