May 8, 2011

In my Daughter's Eyes

Even though I won't go into it. I have no real desire to celebrate this Mother's Day. But yesterday I heard this song and it simply reminded me how grateful I am to be a Mother. Even if my Miracle LittleOne is the only one I ever have I am more grateful than any heart can say. She makes me a better person. I know my BetterHalf feels the same way. I just wish I could be a stay at home Mom for her, instead of listening to: No Mommy, please, no go to work. Your fine, no work!
She is my precious LittleOne and today if nothing else I celebrate that she is a future Mother.
In my Daughter's Eyes

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I know that LittleOne will always love you. She may be a little stubborn at times, but that just goes to prove that you are her mother. You are a wonderful mother. I remember hating when Mom had to go to work when we were younger, but look at it now. We are all the closer. Just treasure every moment you have with her. I love you

    ReplyDelete