March 5, 2011

Day 19 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

Bephoney & your Family-
We can not express how excited we are to go see you at the end of the month. As it is we feel so deeply in debt to you and wish we could be doing more for you as we come. Not only have you been a wonderful example to me and only now do I learn every day more and more about your strength as I go through my own trials. But I have always appreciated it as I could understand it. RLN has been a big brother to me in so many hours that I needed it, I don't think he even knows. Those times weren't as prominent as it was in some other sisters, but just as needed and appreciated.
As you opened your arms to me RLN helped my BetterHalf learn so much more about what so many things mean and how to accomplish them. Although I don't think you know it, our short time with you helped mold some important aspects for us. Part of that was in how it helped me open my eyes to how little I know, and how much more can be learned if I close my mouth and observe in different ways then I had been.
Thank you. Now I'm not saying any of you are perfect, just that we are grateful for what you are. What all of you are. JM will become an amazing young man, we have no doubt. We are so excited to be there as LR makes this big decision in his life. LittleOne I'm sure won't be able to get enough of LT, who I'm sure is much different now.
Thank you for letting us be a part. Thank you for just being you. Thank you for loving us, and with that love letting us learn. While I worry about making you feel like we will expect too much, we really don't expect much. Just appreciate what you have given.
Thank you!
-MDJ, ABJ, SNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment