March 6, 2011

Day 20 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

There's lots of places we would love to travel to. Washington, Idaho, California, New Mexico; but you know those are all to see the people there. I think the one place we all want to visit to see the place... well again there's a couple of those.
First is probably:
Alaska. I love the cold, I have always wanted to visit Alaska. We all love the wild and open outdoors. And of course my BetterHalf REALLY wants to try the fishing there.

The next one is:Ireland. We both are descendants of Ireland (as well as England, Scotland, France, etc.) But both of LittleOne's Maternal Great-Grandparents served missions together in Ireland. I have always felt an awe for pictures of it. I have always wanted to visit and see how much green there is for myself. Again we really like the open doors. I think LittleOne would find it fascinating. I have a connection to it, and would love to be there. I also love the origins of things. And to know how and why things use to be done. I like to keep traditions alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment