March 16, 2011

Day 30 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

I just asked LittleOne who she missed, she said Kare-Bear. Since she just saw Kare-Bear last night and is going to hang out with her again tonight I asked her for another person. She said Kare-Bear's Beau. So this is Kare-Bear and her Beau. They just got engaged, and I am praying for all the joy that could ever want in their marriage.
This is Mr. Sincere. He's my younger brother. I miss him so much! I can't express it. There's not much I wouldn't do for him. There were some issues a little while back, and he stopped seeing us regularly because of it. I don't blame him. Though I do feel bad for not doing more for him in everything that happened. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to claim me any more. He wouldn't be the first self-adopted brother to. Anyway. I miss you Mr. Sincere. I should find out if I have the right phone number for him at this point. I do keep you in my prayers, Mr. Sincere, I hope you are progressing and finding goodness in life. I don't know if you can ever forgive us for not being there for you. But we really do love you. Please consider forgiving us sometime, and know that you'll always be my younger brother.
This is once again MRJ and KJ and their family. MRJ is my BetterHalf's oldest brother. And lately they have had some good times. I know that my BetterHalf misses all of them, but especially MRJ a lot. He talks about him, he also talks about wanting to go to Washington state to visit them. I don't think it will happen any time soon but the desire is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment