February 27, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 Day Challenge


Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

This is my BetterHalf's favorite band. It's also Bephoney's favorite band, or one of them. So I enjoy listening to the two of them listen to U2 and discuss it all. I really enjoy being with my BetterHalf when he listens to it, I enjoy their music too.

LittleOne definitely prefers this band. Phineas and the FerbTones. That is if you count them, since they aren't really a live band. But she loves them and gets excited every time. If there were some way they were to put out a cd or do a concert I would possibly put forth all the effort to make her a part.

Now as long as you don't include individual musical singers, and even possibly if you did, The Beatles. They haven't always been, and I go through different phases but the most consistent is The Beatles.

2 comments:

  1. ummm... they do have a CD... kind of.. Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and we have downloaded almost every song from the show... But that isn't necessarily Phineas and the Ferbtones.

    ReplyDelete