February 20, 2011

Day 7 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

I'm not much of a shoe person but this is one of my most treasured items. I can not say that it is THE most, I'm not sure what that would be. I have never been much of a possession person. But these. These were worth me when I was praised by Nicole Warren, there on my wedding date, there on my LittleOne's Baby Blessing, my high school graduation, and the day I realized I would marry my BetterHalf. These are like an old friend that I wear with me. They have suffered through days of no sleep and continual dancing & sewing. They have gone on simple Sunday afternoon walks when I needed to find myself and my Lord's will. They were there when I received my fundamental gifts from my Father in Heaven. Almost all of who I am has been formed with these. They are getting old now so they aren't worn everyday but when something special comes up they are worn...

betterhalf speaking: my most treasured position would be my ring it is engraved with a special message from my true best half

LittleOne's most treasured item, I think right now is:

For Christmas in 2010 LittleOne's paternal Grandparents gave it to her for Christmas. And she has made sure to take care of it as if it's her own true baby. I think part of the mentality comes from a tradition we have. Every Mother's Day my BetterHalf & I give LittleOne a new baby doll. It's when she got her first one and we plan to do it until she has a flesh & bone baby of her own. She is SO maternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment