February 18, 2011

Day 5 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

This is hard for me. There are so many memories I love so much, in reality my everyday becomes my new favorite memory almost everyday. And ofcourse there's all sorts of the important ones. Such as I LOVE our second anniversary, LittleOne's Baby Blessing, Our wedding, Christmases past, LittleOne's last birthday party. And well probably the BEST most recent memory is one I didn't get a picture of, though I did try, there just wasn't any pictures that really came out. You see we have this recording studio in the back of our apartment. And we have the recording equipment, because my BetterHalf is good with that stuff and has a passion that way. Well I signed up to sing a song at a RS event here in a little bit so my BetterHalf was recording me singing the song so that I could critique myself. Well, our LittleOne LOVES singing into the microphone so we recorded her as well and my BetterHalf showed her how to do some of the recording. It was so much fun and full of all of our passions. It was the best recent memory I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment