February 20, 2011

Day 6 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

I think it would be an interesting experiences to truly switch places with my Betterhalf for a day. And I mean truly switching places so that I can feel all the results of the health problems and everything else. I think that the two of us would greatly benefit from it as well as our relationship. I would love to further understand my Betterhalf. And I would love him to be able to explain me to me better than I know now.

I won't put down a picture for someone for LittleOne to switch places with because I truly believe that she is too young to even have the smallest desire to switch places with someone. She is innocent, young, and my Princess LittleOne.

No comments:

Post a Comment